Classic bike pictures

Feel free to talk about anything here....c'mon in
ZORK WA
Reactions:

Re: Classic bike pictures

Post by ZORK WA »

Mad Max film crew having a laugh, wonder where are they now days, more to the point, wonder where's the Sandman??

RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

Zedboy
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike: Kwakka's and 'onda's

Post by Zedboy »

ZORK WA wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 am
Mad Max film crew having a laugh, wonder where are they now days, more to the point, wonder where's the Sandman??
Where did you find that?

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

[/quote]
Where did you find that?
[/quote]

dunno
RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

[/quote]
Where did you find that?
[/quote]

most likely an old long gone Mad Max Commun,

before facelessbook come-a-long

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

Trodz wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:38 am
Good memory, it would be great to go back and start again.
Whaddabout this one Terrance,, right up your alley, about 83/84 l wreckon, not sure maybe Innaloo Tarvern, OBH, or The Cott's,, this was our weekend pub crawl area as you could in those days, , is that your 900SD Drama there? was on my Z1300 but some reason not in shot. Pirate Pete on his Beemer, not sure the other 2, maybe not with us, Z650 with Dunstall fairing, mmmhhh XB GT??

Trodz
Reactions:
Bike: Z900; Z1000; Darmah

Post by Trodz »

Not my Drama. Similar, but mine's the next model without the gold stripe going along the bottom of the seat. Mine was sold new in Sydney, I bought it from Qld. Had only just arrived in Perth in 83 but don't recognise the white fence. Could be the Innaloo Tavern. I never went there but used to go to the other two on those days.

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

One my many trips at break neck speeds in middle of the nite between Perth and Kunnunnurra, maybe 83/84, dunno.