Once you've registered

Please read this area first

Forum rules
Main rule to observe here is:
Please keep it clean.
I haven't censored words here yet, and would prefer not to, so please consider others while here.
Thanks
Zedboy
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike: Kwakka's and 'onda's

Once you've registered

Post by Zedboy »

Firstly, let me welcome you to our forum. :D
Secondly, don't think for a minute that you need to own a Vincent Black Shadow or the like to qualify as a Classic here.
"Classic" is one of those much bandied around terms that is hard to define.....so basically, if it's older and has two wheels under it, we'd love to have you here.
  • Don't forget that you will need to Activate your registration by clicking on the link that will be emailed to the address you used for the registration before being able to post.
  • Take the time to fill in your user profile details, it's nice to have some info about the person posting
  • If your having trouble with loading an Avatar, let me know and I'll get it sorted for you.
  • Try and keep new topics in their relevant section....this will help no end as the site grows and members use the "Search" facility.
  • If you can't see what you want, be it a relevant forum or section you think should be here, just ask, I'll set one up for you, as that's just the type of guy I am. :D
  • Be kind to one and other and post often..it's your forum. ;)

Thanks
Glenn

Last bumped by Zedboy on Tue May 13, 2014 2:10 pm.