Bloody Photobucket

Meet the new love of your life, buy a cat or maybe have a good joke? If it's non-bike related, it goes here.
GarnZ
Reactions:

Re: Bloody Photobucket

Post by GarnZ »

Ok I think I have it solved... the way of putting a photo up on the forum without using "Photofucket" ( great name compliments of Zork WA).
All I have to find out is, how I make an image smaller and readable (regarding Pixels) using my Apple computer without any extra programmes?
There must be a simple way. On one particular forum I sent a pic to a mate via email, he processed the image via Photoshop and reduced the size and posted it back to me and I was able to post it to that forum!

RegardZ
Attachments
IMG_1401.jpg
IMG_1401.jpg (99.13 KiB) Viewed 3309 times

Zedboy
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike: Kwakka's and 'onda's

Post by Zedboy »

Just post it as is Garn

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

PhotoMaster, can you look see, l haven't got a clue what a chrome fox looks like.

I found this on another forum. if you install the add-on to chrome or firefox it fixes the broken photobucket links. worked for me.

Chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photob...epeipngiikdkpmcpkaon
Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fixer/
RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

Trodz
Reactions:
Bike: Z900; Z1000; Darmah

Post by Trodz »

Thanks Ross, works for me. All Photobucket photos are now available...

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

Trodz wrote:Thanks Ross, works for me. All Photobucket photos are now available...
bingos, were back on the air Terry, don't tell that lot over east, they can go jump.
RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

Zedboy
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike: Kwakka's and 'onda's

Post by Zedboy »

No Photomaster add-on available for my Fiery Fox :hmmm:

[EDIT] Yes there is :yahoo:

Trodz
Reactions:
Bike: Z900; Z1000; Darmah

Post by Trodz »

Some of ZORK WA's photos are priceless, I'm very happy I can access them again. Progress on my Z900 is very slow, however, so it could be some time before I need to see the photos. The Z900 body work is now in safe hands in Sydney (still relying on "over east" for talent) so I'm confident of a good result with the paintwork. It had been painted darkish green when I bought it, but now looking forward to seeing the right shade of green. The motor should be assembled by Christmas but I'm not sure which Christmas that will be. ZORK WA's photos will be invaluable once I get to that stage.

The Darmah was in for some work last week, it had been out of the garage once in the last 12 months (trust issue, now resolved) so should hit the bitumen again on fine Sundays once the rain stops. The Z1000 still has 20kms on the clock. Need to get it going again, or sell it...