Bloody Photobucket

Meet the new love of your life, buy a cat or maybe have a good joke? If it's non-bike related, it goes here.
ZORK WA
Reactions:

Re: Bloody Photobucket

Post by ZORK WA »

GarnZ wrote:What will I use for general photo's, now Photobucket is too expensive. I thought I was safe and could still use it!
Regardz

I've just signed up with freebee imgur l'll let you know in next few days how she went

very busy at moment polishing friggin finned engine covers and work
RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

Trodz wrote:That's a bugger. I was relying on some of ZORK WA's photos of the stunning BABY POO brown Z900-A4 for correct placement etc..!!
I'l try replace the pics with imgur ones once l know how and have time
Last edited by ZORK WA on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

ZORK WA wrote:
Trodz wrote:That's a bugger. I was relying on some of ZORK WA's photos of the stunning BABY POO brown Z900-A4 for correct placement etc..!!
I'l try replace the pics with imgur ones once l know how and have time

Trodz
Reactions:
Bike: Z900; Z1000; Darmah

Post by Trodz »

Thanks Ross, good to hear you're busy with work. Had a slight double take, I didn't remember using the words stunning, baby or poo but they are all very relevant. It was a great set of progress photos of the stunning restoration so it will be good to get them back if possible.

Zedboy
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike: Kwakka's and 'onda's

Post by Zedboy »

I see your signature is getting ever looonnger Ross.

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

Trodz wrote:Thanks Ross, good to hear you're busy with work. Had a slight double take, I didn't remember using the words stunning, baby or poo but they are all very relevant. It was a great set of progress photos of the stunning restoration so it will be good to get them back if possible.
Absolute nite mare Terry, l.m not re4al good on the putor, carn't even find the originals, but still working on it when l get time.

When you need know some think let me know and l.ll get back to ya,

good news, this is my first even Zed l bought second hand in 1974 in Victoria, off original owner (who l still keep in touch with) and was a demo at Peter Stevens Motor Cycles, was standard when l got it, in discusssions with current owner to buy back, it's in a bad state and a million bits, but up Rolystone way, stay tuned.

new site imgur pic see if it works

ZORK WA
Reactions:

Post by ZORK WA »

This is it before strip down into a million bits in Port Headland bout 18 years ago,

between GarnZ1 and myself, think we have enough bits in our tubs to rebuild back to 100% original.

Any donations please forward, l'm only a frail pensioner.