RIDDEN NOT HIDDEN. GGYF. THE MEMBER FOR MANDURAH. CHEAP INDIAN OFFICE FURNITURE. RHT - RossHensTerprises. SNORKELS-R-US. OLD WOBBLY BIKES AND OWNERS RULE. BURN'T OUT & FUCKED. LONG LOST PHOTOFUCKET. TUESDAY = PENSIONDAY. METALLICA = No1.
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:28 am
- Real Name: Neil
- Bike: Original owner 1974 Kawa Z1A
- Location: Gold Coast , Australia
Are ya finished yet ?
Anything I say , may or may not have any truth or relevance , this is the internet after all.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm
- Real Name: Dave
- Bike: Z1R Mk11
- Location: Bundaberg,Queensland
Don't pick it up till the weekend red..RED ZED wrote:Are ya finished yet ?
Its in a pile of boxes.
No miracles will be performed...till I get my hands on it anyway.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1983-Suzuki- ... true&rt=nc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm
- Real Name: Glenn
- Bike: Honda CB450 Basket case
- Location: The great state of Taswegia
I see it's one of those "this is how it could look" listings
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.