End of days

A place to post your feedback and thoughts on how this site should evolve or issues your having with it.
Zedboy
Site Admin
Bike: Kwakka Z1-A

End of days

Postby Zedboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Well, the time has come the Walrus said :cry:
My hosting plan is running out of space and I can't see myself paying for a higher quota at this point.
Still getting a dribble of interest on the CB450 forum...so I'm hanging onto that for a while yet and removing this one.
So I'll give it a week or two if anyone wants to save any info they have here, then it's the final curtain I'm afraid.

Thank you to everyone that's been a part of the ride. Certainly been fun :thanks:
:biker:

RED ZED
Bike: Original owner 1974 Kawa Z1A

Re: End of days

Postby RED ZED » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 pm

I guess we all knew that it would happen eventually. You fought the good fight Glenn, but times are a’changin’. Not too many forums left anywhere these days. The dreaded farcebook has taken over everywhere. Which is a shame when it comes to the detail people like to keep track of, and learn from. The knowledge to be gained from other peoples work over long builds etc is going to be no longer posted.
Speaking of which, I better get cracking and work out how to download and save my own project ( so I can remember how to do it next time ). Any ideas how to do it easily ?
All the photos are gone of course but I think I can get the photos number etc if I look at each posting using the quote function, as I still have all photos saved elsewhere. One day then I can stitch it all back together hopefully.

Anything I say , may or may not have any truth or relevance , this is the internet after all.

Zedboy
Site Admin
Bike: Kwakka Z1-A

Re: End of days

Postby Zedboy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:56 pm

RED ZED wrote:I guess we all knew that it would happen eventually. You fought the good fight Glenn, but times are a’changin’. Not too many forums left anywhere these days. The dreaded farcebook has taken over everywhere. Which is a shame when it comes to the detail people like to keep track of, and learn from. The knowledge to be gained from other peoples work over long builds etc is going to be no longer posted.
Speaking of which, I better get cracking and work out how to download and save my own project ( so I can remember how to do it next time ). Any ideas how to do it easily ?
All the photos are gone of course but I think I can get the photos number etc if I look at each posting using the quote function, as I still have all photos saved elsewhere. One day then I can stitch it all back together hopefully.

All your piccies are still showing I believe.
Easiest is to either copy the post image and all and paste into a Word (or such) document...or as you suggest, copy and paste the Quote text......just in case someone else has a good forum happening that can use Photobucket, then you can copy straight into it :D

Return to “Feedback and Suggestion Box”